My clients believe that their only problem is in their lack of a profitable trading strategy, but after a quick talk, they’ve realized that this is not the case.
At the end of the 1st private mentoring session, they realize that they have a series of trading issues. They have problems with their understanding of the markets and their trading knowledge as a whole. They realize that they have even bigger problems with their trading mindset and trading psychology.
Almost immediately, it became clear to them that their trading is emotionally driven, and if they had a luck of not bankrupting their trading account, they hadn’t the same luck in regard of trading habits. Their emotional trading led to a series of devastating bad habits.
- Using trading techniques and strategies that aren’t suited for their trading style
- The lack of trading consistency and trading discipline
- Following others’ opinions
- Instant gratification – they want to see positive results without putting any effort
- Not having a trading plan or if they have, they deviate from it
- Haven’t back tested the trading strategies that they are using
- Associating pleasure with a winning trade, and pain with a losing trade
- Not taking responsibility of their mistakes and never learn from them
- Entering a trade before the market has given them an entry reason
- The fear of entering a trade, even it is 100% aligned with the trading plan
- Moving stops – increasing the risk
- Moving target – decreasing the profit
- Doubling down on losing trades
- Wrong Risk & Money Management
Although, I’ve helped my clients to change these habits, I want to be clear with you - I don’t possess a magic wand. If you want to transform your trading, you need to put some efforts - we grow and transform ourselves by taking actions.
I’m professional trader and mentor and I can help you make the transformation, but I need you to work with me. You need to put your time, energy and efforts, in order to transform your trading. You MUST work for your trading transformation!